Wednesday, September 17, 2008

It's been long..

WOW!!!! i've haven't log in my blog for so long until i have to go to chloe's blog to search for mine =( 

but that's okay.. the main topic now it's that i'm back! haha. kinda lame though.. 

update of my life for today :

woke up at 7.50AM and went for breakfast at McD with Jy. yummmmmyyyy....

went for badminton today with Jy,liang and GUAI LAN jin =) we played for like two hours. FUN!

after that head back home.. quarrelled with my mom why cant i go to coffeebean to study with thye and kean hong. end up.. i lost! sad...

so after my lost battle.. i went to have a very good good good night sleep.. yay for me! hah.

until now i'm sitting infront of my computer blogging. =)

And that is what i wanna tell you all for today. till then.. BYE!

No comments: