Monday, December 15, 2008

...

I feel so 'clever' right now.. i dyed my hair twice! and there's like no colour.. AT ALL!!! 
it's just like putting chemical to spoil my hair for nothing. nice ey!?!?!? ....

never mind bout that.. -.-
moving on... i received hannah message about wearing school uniforms to church.. at first i was like NO WAY MAN!!! NEVER~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
but then.. i told wen thye! haha.. that's when the fun part starts =DD
he messaged me the night before and was like. 'ed.. why not we wear our school uniform and do something stupid?' i was like 'okay!! on! on! on!' hahaha
the result! *points at picture below!*

tadddaaa~~~ *laugh all you want!* we rock to the max man! hhahahaha.

Had Dinner with Jy,ben, and Sr at Audees. It's was so 'pack' with people i tell you. haha.
Me and Jy waited for 1hour! then only our uncle and aunty arrive. finally! hungry ya know.. 


Me and Ben

Jy and Ben

trying to make eye contact with him. =PP

Us

after that.. when i was dyeing my hair.. sab called and say we're outside your house. O.O
me.. without washing my hair *because it wasn't time yet* went to meet sab alan and charlene
and thank you alan!! for saying my hair smells damn NICE. haha.
just came back not long ago.. kinda tired? and need to wake up early to go to airport tomorrow morning to say BYE BYE to mr.BENJAMIN GOH. his leaving for UK i think? for about two weeks but since JY will not be around when BEJAMIN GOH comes back so why not send him off right? lol

had an enjoyable night =)

No comments: