Tuesday, December 9, 2008

sg/naughty lil cousin

Just came back from Sg last night. it was just okay i guess? nothing much. 
i guess sg's always the same. alot of hot CHICKS to look at! hot GAYS too i mean guys. haha
celebrated my grandma's birthday as usual. the thing about this time was more people were there. she was happy and tired at the same time because she had to follow us to go shopping all around. =DD 

The Worst part about the entire trip comes down to one thing.. my naughty little cousin! 
sitting in the car with him for 16hours (8hours there 8hours back) is like a freaking nightmare! 
feel like killing him!! first thing i came back last night was to... wash my jacket! my jeans! because.. his saliva were all over it! nice huh? plus i think my dad would be very pissed because of the shoe markings he did. enough bad talking bout my lil cousin. Lol

i hope you guys are having fun! to tell you the truth i'm a lil bored bout my holidays already.. lol
till then.. bye

No comments: