Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Another.. sleepless night i suppose?

Today? is a very boring day for me!

I want to go to college and start my studies.. but? stupid NS 'HELPED' me to delay it until May...
I'm doing nothing at all at home.. just wasting time.. most of my friends already went for college or working dy and i'm here at home.. hmm.. guess what? i dint even bother on getting my P licence.. i'm just so lazy... =(

Need to go for job hunting soon.. and probably get my driving license as soon as possible? hmm...



*I always wanted to become a Hacker. i actually found websites that teaches you how to hack and all, being a hacker is kinda cool.. knowing all the passwords getting in paid websites for free! but........ i find it too complicated and lost interest in it. hah

Something to brighten up your day! =)
THE PANDA

     The other day I'm sitting in a bar and grill when a panda walks in. He goes up to the bar and orders a ham sandwich. He eats the whole sandwich. When he finishes, he pulls out a pistol, shoots the guy behind the counter in the arm, and walks out.
     Witnessing all this, I'm flabbergasted! I follow the panda out the door and catch up with him.
     "What the heck are you 
doing?" I ask.
     He turns around to face me.
     "I'm a 
panda!" he says. "Look it up!" And he keeps walking.
     At home later I get out my dictionary, turn to "P", and leaf through, page by page, until I find it:
     
                          Panda: a giant marsupial living in 
                              Central Asia. Eats shoots and leaves.



Tact

     The Commanding Officer at the army base calls Private Jones' Sargeant in to his office. 
     "We just got word that Jones' mom has passed away," says the Commander. "I want you to break the news to Jones. But don't just blurt out the news to him. Use a little tact, ok?"
     The Sargeant goes back to his platoon. The men come out and line up for roll call.
     "All soldiers with living mothers, step forward," the Sargeant shouts. 
     "Jones, step back."


7.40am..

I couldn't sleep. so i thought.. why not go jogging? maybe it would make me feel tired and all... Did it work? NO!!! or maybe not yet? hmm.. well.. i'm as awake as ever and i don't know what time i'll fall asleep.

p/s : it did work.. after 1 hour or so.. i slept like a pig until alan called me at 4something.. gr....

Love the one you want to be with, 

Cherish them and never let them go.

Don't love the one because you feel pity,

Or you'll just regret doing so.


No comments: