Thursday, January 15, 2009

It's time to leave?

Sleepy sleepy sleepy...

Woke up at 6AM in the morning just to accompany my sister down to KL to settle her stuff. *you better repay me man*

KL was okay... although i slept mostly through out the whole journey. damn sleep okay! haha. pity my dad.. have to drive all the way down and without any rest drive back again. hmm..

So.. went to my sis's college which is HELP , register this and that bla bla bla.. then she's going to class tomorrow! woohoo? hahaha. worst part i hate about this trip down is her ROOM! go in only smell like got dead person inside. wtf? plus it's damn small.. although it's just temporally , it sucked to the max! i dint even want to take any picture's of it.. or it'll remind me of that 'wonderful' smell and i'll just vomit all the delicious food i ate! lol.  after helping her carrying her luggage and stuff in her room it was time to say good bye. when i hugged her i added 'my precious sister going dy~' * in Hokkien because i thought it would be funny and cheer her up* MANATAU SHE CRIED!!! OPPS!?!? hahahhaa. oh well.. hehe..


I always thought of what if i could drive what would that feeling be? And not only that.. what if i speed!! haha. just a thought tho.. wishing for my turn =P


ahh... the deep blue sky.. so nice.. so comfortable.. so... relaxing.. =)


Things i need to get for my comp! :
1. A very good webcam! ( any suggestions?)
2. A Mic with headset! ( Any Suggestions?)
3. A very good speaker with woofer =)



Good bye my precious item =(

But as the chinese people like to say : ' If old things don't go ,  The new wont come!" =)




Finally got the pics of the other night.. i'm lazy to go find which post so i'll just post it here! LoL


see? we're all happy people =)


Me and Thye






Changed my mind : From Black with Green And Red stripes to Black and silver checkers =)

No comments: